Get a Live Screenshots of Google web spam every day…

Google-Fights-WebSpam

Many of my blog readers ask me every day that how does google find those contents and sites who are spamming and doing unauthorised things to get ranked well on any particular keywords in Google SERPS.

Frankly saying, I don’t know…

But, I can tell you in this article that I am going to share an awesome website which has been created by Google Search Authorities to educate Bloggers, marketers and normal internet users that how Google is fighting web spam every day. And give a live web spam screenshots to show users that what type of spamming sites they found and removed everyday manually from high ranked pages of Google SERPs.


So now wait for a second, I am going to reveal the name of this website and that website name is:-

Google Inside Search Fighting Spam Web Page


Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

According to me, this website is one of the best creations of the Google web spam team because it guides us to find what stuffs are really spam for the Google web spam team and how can anybody reports to google about any spammy site for a particular query or keyword which is totally irrelevant and full of crappy content for that keyword.

Now, let’s move to the internal sections of this website which makes this website so special for marketers…

  • First, through this website you can easily identify that what type of content google manually penalized every day?
  • Second, It also gives some hints that how Black hat SEO is manipulating Google Algorithm for their favors.
  • Third, I don’t have a full day… Go to this website and tell me through your comments about its usability. I’m waiting….

I am also attaching some live screenshots of Web spam here which had been collected by the Google web spam team on 31st October 2013…

Henry Ford Hospital - idsoft:

Henry Ford Hospital - idsoft

Best Selling Nike Ruckus Mid Lr Shoes reviews:

Best Selling Nike Ruckus Mid Lr Shoes reviews

Bauer Prodigy Youth Goalie Glove Top Reviews:

Bauer Prodigy Youth Goalie Glove Top Reviews

So fellas, this my research on Google Fights web spam…but this is not the end. Through this tool, I am going to find some ways to manipulate google SERPs as well in the future and when I will succeed, then I am going to share my research with you.

HAHAHA… Hey man, I am kidding… why am I taking risks for you? But, a wise man says me that if you are not taking risks in your life, then you are never going to reach your true potential.

So at last, share your opinions about this webpage and motivate me to write something better for you every day….SAYONARA, my royal readers

About Author

Gaurav Sharma

 is a Co-Founder of PapaBlogger-Just One Step More and his field of interest is SEO. He loves to write about SEO techniques, Blogging tips and Social Media Marketing Tricks. If you like this author’s content, then you can follow him on Facebook, TwitterGoogle plus and LinkedIn.